All of my patients get the gold-star treatment from the moment they start working with me. You'll never leave my office without a stunning smile (really! My temporary work is just as gorgeous as the final product), and I only work with the best-of-the-best when it comes to ceramists, laboratories, and surgeons.
A beautiful smile can transform your life! This is an investment in yourself that you'll never regret.
I can't wait to meet you.
Dr. Myra Brennan
Renowned Greater-Boston-based cosmetic dentist, Dr. Myra Brennan is known best for her exceptional finesse for creating facial balance and harmony when designing teeth. She specializes in creating natural and beautiful smiles for her patients with a high-touch, meticulous approach.
Dr. Brennan received her undergraduate degree from the College of Engineering at Boston University and graduated from the Goldman School of Dental Medicine at BU where she received her dental degree, and advanced certification from both the Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program and the specialty residency program in Prosthodontics.
She has taught at Boston University and at the University of Washington in Seattle and has been published in the prestigious journals of the International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry and the Quintessence of Dental Technology and continues to teach and lecture on aesthetics, occlusion and comprehensive oral rehabilitation.
● Bachelor of Science (BS), College of Engineering, Boston University
● Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University
● Advanced General Residency (CAGS), Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University
● Specialty in Prosthodontics (CAGS), Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University
● Clinical Research Methods, School of Dentistry, University of Washington
● Active Member, American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics (AAFP)
● Board Eligible, American College of Prosthodontists (ACP)
● Member, International Team for Implantology (ITI)
● Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
● Advisor, Seattle Study Club (SSC)
● Advisor, Spear Study Club (Spear)
● Member, International Academy of Facial Aesthetics (IAFA)
● American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics, 2002
● American College of Prosthodontists, 2002
● Cape Cod Dental Society, 2010
● Berkshire Dental Society, 2010
● Shamrock Study Club: 2006-2012
● Mayflower Study Club: 2011, 2012, 2013
● Coastal MA ITI Study Club: 2012
● Pittsfield ITI Study Club: 2012
● Dallas ITI Study Club: 2013
● MetroWest Oral Surgical
● Associates Study Club: January 2015
● Guided bone regeneration technique in the esthetic zone: a novel approach using resorbable PLLA-PGA plates and screw fixation. A case report. Fabbri G, Brennan M, Manfredi M, Ban G.
Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2009 Oct;29(5):543-7.
● Esthetic rehabilitation of a severely worn dentition with minimally invasive prosthetic procedures (MIPP).
Fradeani M, Barducci G, Bacherini L, Brennan M.
Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2012 Apr;32(2):135-47.
● Esthetic rehabilitation of compromised anterior teeth: Prosthetic treatment of an orthodontic case. Bacherini L, Brennan M
Quintessence of Dental Technology 2012:7-28.
● Minimally invasive esthetic rehabilitation of a severely discolored dentition. Bacherini L, Brennan M, Bocabella L, Vigiani P.
Quintessence of Dental Technology 2013
● A novel approach to implant screw-retained restorations: Adhesive combination between zirconia frameworks and monolithic lithium dislocate. Fabbri G, Sorrentino R, Brennan M, Cerutti A.
Int J Esthet Dent. 2014 Winter;9(4):490-505.